Greek yogurt is a nutritious and versatile ingredient. Try this sweet, tart and crunchy parfait that packs in over 13 grams of protein!
- 1/2 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons whole grain cereal, such as Grapenuts™ or low-fat granola (should we recommend our Cranberry Pecan Granola and link to it?)
- Ground cinnamon
- Place yogurt and berries in alternating layers in a parfait glass or a bowl.
- Top with cereal and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon.
- For some extra sweetness, add a little bit of honey to the yogurt before building the parfait.
- Use fresh berries when they are in season, and frozen berries when they are not in season.
- For a more traditional Mediterranean version, use whole milk yogurt instead.
Nutrition Information / Amount Per Serving (1 parfait): Calories 137, Total Fat 0.4 g, Saturated Fat 0.0 g, Cholesterol 7.5 mg, Sodium 118.0 mg, Total Carbohydrates 21.1 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Added Sugars g, Protein 13.8 g