- 10-12 oz. canned chicken
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt, or 2 Tbs of each
- T Tbs chopped dried cranberries
- 3 Tbs seeds or chopped nuts
- ¼ cup diced apple
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Stir in the chicken, apples, cranberries, and nuts.
3. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
Cook and chop chicken to substitute for canned chicken.
Serve on a bed of lettuce, with crackers, or as a sandwich.