- 6 cups of fruit
- ½ cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla (optional, but recommended if using plain yogurt)
1. Wash and prepare fruit, cutting into sizes that are easy to dip. Fruits like apple and banana go well with this dip.
2. Combine yogurt, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Mix well.
3. Arrange fruit on a plate around the dip and serve.
Make a double batch and store half of the dip in the fridge, for up to 3-5 days. That way, you have a healthy, easy snack waiting.