- 5 potatoes
- 3 hardboiled eggs
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup relish
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Wash potatoes well, then place in a pot and cover with cold water. Add salt to the water and bring to a boil. Once water starts to boil, reduce to a simmer.
2. Simmer for approximately 10-20 minutes. Time will vary based on the size of the potato. Use a utensil to test for doneness. When a fork easily pierces the potato, it is done.
3. Drain, cool, and chop the potatoes.
4. Chop or slice the hardboiled eggs, to your liking.
5. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
6. Refrigerate and served chilled.
Leave the skins on for more texture and healthful nutrients.
Red and golden potatoes hold up better when boiled than Russet potatoes.
Try adding in chopped pepper or replacing the onion with sliced green onion.