- Tuna Salad:
- 1 can tuna (5-oz.)
- 1-2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2-4 Tbs minced vegetables, like red onion and celery
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste (optional)
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, vegetables, salt, pepper, and lemon juice together.
3. Place two tortillas on a baking tray. Spread the tuna mixture evenly on the tortillas. Top with cheese.
4. Heat for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. The broiler can burn things quickly, so keep an eye on your pizzas.
5. Remove carefully and serve immediately.
Add fresh herbs or jalapeños to the tuna salad.
Use bread instead of tortillas, or simply serve the tuna salad with crackers.