This creamy white bean dip incorporates a tart, lemony flavor alongside garlic, olive oil and hint of fresh parsley.
- 1 can (15-oz.) cannellini beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Freshly ground pepper and chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Add cannellini beans, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, and olives to a food processor/blender.
- Process to form a smooth puree.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fresh pepper and parsley to garnish, if desired.
- Serve with veggies or crackers, or as a spread.
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving: Calories 156, Protein 5.1 g, Total fat 8.8 g, Total Carbohydrates 15 g, Saturated fat 1.1 g, Dietary Fiber 4.4 g, Cholesterol 0.0 mg, Sodium 156.2 mg