These gluten-free pumpkin bars are the perfect fall dessert!
Makes 24 bars
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons water 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each: ground cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon or 3⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- Cinnamon-sugar, powdered sugar or frosting of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into a greased 9×13” glass pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
Adjusted for 5,000 feet—will work from 3,500 -6,500 feet.
Nutrition Facts (serving size 1 2-inch bar / servings per container 24): Calories 100, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium95mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g, Protein 1g