Kids of all ages will enjoy helping make these delicious fall treats! Serve with lowfat vanilla yogurt for a healthy ‘apple pie a la mode’‐like experience!
Makes 8 servings
- 4 colorful fresh apples- cut into 8 wedges and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Pre-soak 8 bamboo skewers.
- Line grill-friendly baking tray with foil.
- Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Thread apple wedges onto skewers.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over skewers.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until sugar has melted and apples have just softened.
- Serve with yogurt ‘dip’.
Nutrition Facts (serving size 1 item or 156g): Calories 113, Calories from Fat 8, Total Fat 0.9g, Saturated Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 3.1mg, Sodium 41.4mg, Total Carbohydrate 24.8g, Dietary Fiber 2.5g, Sugars 21.1g, Protein 3.3g