This Tomato Cucumber Salad is a quick and easy summer salad recipe.
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cucumbers (~3 cups), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Add scallions and cucumber to a large bowl and toss with vinegar.
- Cut tomatoes into thin wedges and add to bowl with cucumbers and scallions.
- Add olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper, and toss.
Nutrition Information / Amount Per Serving (1/2 cup): Calories 138, Total Fat 11.2 g, Saturated Fat 1.6 g, Cholesterol 0.0 mg, Sodium 241.3 mg, Total Carbohydrates 9.5 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.0 g