- 1/2 stick butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt (8-oz.)
- 1 box Jiffy Muffin Mix (8.5-oz.)
- 1 can cream corn (15-oz.)
- 1 can whole corn (15-oz.), undrained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a greased baking pan, approximately 8×8 or 9×13.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until casserole is set in the middle. Time will vary based on the size of your baking pan.
- Try adding in ingredients like jalapeños, canned chiles, or cheese.