- 2 cups oats (old fashioned rolled oats or quick cooking)
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Form 12 balls from the mixture. Place on a cookie sheet or baking try, evenly spacing the cookies. Press each one down slightly to form a cookie shape.
- Bake to your desired consistency, about 12-15 minutes.
- These cookies freeze well. Make a big batch and store some in a freezer-safe contained for easy breakfasts on the go.