- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cups milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbs melted butter, plus more for brushing the pan
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. You can also combine everything in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Heat a nonstick pan or skillet on medium heat. Lightly grease it and pour in a small amount of batter (about ¼ cup). Swirl the pan so the batter spreads and evenly coats the bottom.
3. Cook until the crepe looks dry on top and the edges start to lift from the pan edges, about 20-60 seconds. Gently lift and flip the crepe and cook the other side. Transfer crepe to a plate.
4. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Fill with your favorite sweet or savory fillings.
If you are making savory crepes, try adding herbs to the batter. If you are making sweet crepes, add 1 Tbs sugar to the batter.
Savory filling ideas: ham, egg, and cheese; or spinach, tomato, and cheese.
Sweet filling ideas: berries; sliced banana; butter and jam; butter, sugar, and lemon juice.