- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cups milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbs melted butter, plus more for brushing the pan
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. You can also combine everything in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan or skillet on medium heat. Lightly grease it and pour in a small amount of batter (about ¼ cup). Swirl the pan so the batter spreads and evenly coats the bottom.
- Cook until the crepe looks dry on top and the edges start to lift from the pan edges, about 20-60 seconds. Gently lift and flip the crepe and cook the other side. Transfer crepe to a plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite sweet or savory fillings.
- If you are making savory crepes, try adding herbs to the batter. If you are making sweet crepes, add 1 Tbs sugar to the batter.
- Savory filling ideas: ham, egg, and cheese; or spinach, tomato, and cheese.
- Sweet filling ideas: berries; sliced banana; butter and jam; butter, sugar, and lemon juice.