- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Smoked paprika (optional)
- Peel eggs carefully. Then cut lengthwise.
- Place egg whites on a serving plate and remove eggs yolks into a separate bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Evenly heap the egg yolk mixture onto the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Top your deviled eggs with different ingredients or mix them into the egg yolk mixture. Try hot sauce, relish, hummus, and more.