- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2½ cup cooked white rice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup raisins
- ¼- ½ tsp cinnamon, to taste
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- Fresh or frozen fruit, to top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an approximately 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the rice, sugar, melted butter, eggs, raisins, and spices.
- Pour rice mixture into the baking dish and bake until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Scoop pudding into small bowls and top with chopped or sliced fruit.
- Rice pudding also tastes good chilled.