- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2½ cup cooked white rice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup raisins
- ¼- ½ tsp cinnamon, to taste
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- Fresh or frozen fruit, to top
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an approximately 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix the rice, sugar, melted butter, eggs, raisins, and spices.
3. Pour rice mixture into the baking dish and bake until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
4. Scoop pudding into small bowls and top with chopped or sliced fruit.
Rice pudding also tastes good chilled.