- 1 can tuna (5-oz.)
- 1-2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2-4 Tbs minced vegetables, like red onion and celery
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste (optional)
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Preheat the broiler.
- Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, vegetables, salt, pepper, and lemon juice together.
- Place two tortillas on a baking tray. Spread the tuna mixture evenly on the tortillas. Top with cheese.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. The broiler can burn things quickly, so keep an eye on your pizzas.
- Remove carefully and serve immediately.
- Add fresh herbs or jalapeños to the tuna salad.
- Use bread instead of tortillas, or simply serve the tuna salad with crackers.