- 4 cups oat milk
- 6 large egg yolks
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- 3 whole cloves, optional
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Add the oat milk, egg yolks, granulated sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves (if using) to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a medium pot. Warm over low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes, until the temperature reaches 160˚F (70˚C). Stir constantly and don’t allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Chill or serve warm. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and more nutmeg. Enjoy!