- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely crushed rosemary (fresh or jarred)
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (or Parmesan cheese)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (or sea salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper (optional)
- Place popcorn in a large serving bowl. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Melt the butter. Mix melted butter, olive oil, and rosemary together in a small bowl.
- Stir butter mixture and pour over popcorn. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cheese, garlic salt, and pepper over popcorn. Toss again to coat and serve!