- 4 medium zucchini (Approx. 6 cups spiralized—see link below)
- 2 28-ounce cans of Italian plum tomatoes
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Blend tomatoes and pepper until smooth
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Sauté onions, garlic, and salt in oil until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes (with juices) and pepper and simmer or 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spiralize zucchini (Learn How to Use a Spiralizer)
- Add zucchini to sauce and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Optional: top with Parmesan or Romano cheese