This is one of those salads that is simple enough to make every day, is great leftover, and is also delicious and pretty enough to serve to company!
- 3-4 apples, chopped into small, bite-sized pieces–you can use one type of apple or a variety to add unique colors, flavors and textures.
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt–this depends on your sweetness preferences.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon–more or less, to taste.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, raisins or pomegranate
- Combine all ingredients in glass mixing or serving bowl.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts (serving size 1 cup): Calories 179, Calories from Fat 64, Total Fat 7.2g, Saturate Fat 1.0g, Cholesterol 2.0mg, Sodium 35.3mg, Total Carbohydrate 28.3g, Dietary Fiber 4.1g, Sugars 21.9g, Protein 3.9g