- 8 oz. noodles
- 1-lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can green chiles (4-oz.)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and chiles, like Rotel (10-oz.)
- 1 jar your favorite pasta sauce (24-oz.)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (15-oz.), drained
- 1 can red kidney beans (15-oz.), rinsed and drained
- Shredded or crumbled cheese (optional)
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef or turkey with the chopped onion. Drain off fat.
- Add green chiles, canned tomatoes, and pasta sauce. Simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and corn and heat.
- Pour sauce mix over pasta. Top with cheese if desired.
- Use regular canned tomatoes instead of Rotel for a less spicy version.