- 5 potatoes
- 3 hardboiled eggs
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup relish
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash potatoes well, then place in a pot and cover with cold water. Add salt to the water and bring to a boil. Once water starts to boil, reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for approximately 10-20 minutes. Time will vary based on the size of the potato. Use a utensil to test for doneness. When a fork easily pierces the potato, it is done.
- Drain, cool, and chop the potatoes.
- Chop or slice the hardboiled eggs, to your liking.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Refrigerate and served chilled.
- Leave the skins on for more texture and healthful nutrients.
- Red and golden potatoes hold up better when boiled than Russet potatoes.
- Try adding in chopped pepper or replacing the onion with sliced green onion.