- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbs butter or oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh, frozen, or canned vegetables
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- In a large skillet, sauté the vegetables in the butter or oil. If using butter, melt it in the skillet before adding the vegetables. Cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve warm.
- You can use more than 1 cup of vegetables.
- Add salsa for a kick.
- Top your scramble with cheese or fresh herbs.