This Banana Ice Cream Surprise uses frozen bananas and peanut butter to make a creamy, frozen dessert.
- 4 medium sized, ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Freeze peeled bananas. Cut frozen bananas into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Place frozen banana pieces into a large food processor, puree until consistency is smooth and similar to ice cream.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter and process until well blended.
- For best results, serve immediately.
- Other nut butters
- Dark chocolate chips
- Chopped nuts
Nutrition Information / Amount Per Serving (1/2 cup): Calories 124, Total Fat 3.5 g, Saturated Fat 0.8 g, Cholesterol 0.0 mg, Sodium 30.4 mg, Total Carbohydrates 22.9 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 2.6 g